RENTAL POLICIES AND CHARGES FOR
INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT #177
The policy of School District #177 is to encourage the use of school facilities by citizens living in the District. Student activities and organizations shall have first priority in reserving the use of any school facilities. Community Education activities shall have second priority. Other community activities for students and adults shall have third priority.
1. Arrangements to use school facilities must be made with the Facility Usage Coordinator at the District Office by calling 507-831-6901.
2. All activities must be under the direction and supervision of a responsible adult. Doors will not be opened until the supervisor is present.
3. Regular gym shoes are to be worn when using the gym floor. Street shoes, rubbers, and overshoes are forbidden.
4. When special equipment is needed for events or meetings, the Facility Usage Coordinator must be notified at least two days in advance. Special equipment will be furnished by the school only when such equipment is on hand within the school building.
5. Kitchens in each of the cafeterias will be opened and available to groups only when a school food service employee is present . The school food service employee shall be responsible for opening and closing the kitchen. There will be an additional charge to cover the salary for the school food service employee.
6. No group will be permitted to use the school after 12:00 midnight.
7. An Administrator and or the Facility Usage Coordinator shall deny the use of the school facilities to any person or group who violates any of the regulations. Instructions given by custodians to groups will be honored. Organizations using the school facilities must agree to reimburse the district for any an all damage by any person or persons attending the function.